Sunday, January 8, 2012

Charlie Huston

Charlie Huston.

To be honest before I read Moon Knight a few years ago I had no idea who this writer was but after reading the first few issues, I had decided to find his other works. Huston's style is akin to the earlier Masters of pulp fiction but while he refuses to become limited by the trappings of said genre, he continues to push the boundaries mixing genres and themes. His books are engaging and if you're looking for something out of the ordinary, give his work a look see and you won't be dissapointed.


I've put together a list of some of his novels and if you have any problems finding them just look on Ebay or Amazon and you'll be good to go.

The Shotgun Rule

Already Dead: A Novel

No Dominion: A Novel

Sleepless: A Novel

Six Bad Things: A Novel

A Dangerous Man: A Novel

A Dangerous Man: A Novel

Caught Stealing; A Novel

My Dead Body: A Novel

As you can see from this list Mr Huston is a very prolific writer and I've only listed a few of his titles currently available in the marketplace. Be assured if you pick up one of his books, I can guarantee you that you will be entertained.

Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment