Sunday, October 17, 2010

Future posts

Right now I'm working on several different projects. Some of them are for next year,while I have others that I'll be able to share with you very soon. Those that I can share will go up on myspace,twitter,facebook and here. I'll be catering each ptoject to the platform I launch them on. I'll also have a little column that I'll be talking to Jason about doing soon. If that comes to pass,it'll be interesting to say the least.

The fiture is going to be very,very busy. I hope everyone sticks around and checks out my posts.

There is one I can mention right off the bat and that's Zombie Survival School 101. It'll be a multi part look at a zombie attack and what you'll need to survive said attack. I'll be including everything from techniques based on military survival tactics to pure common sense,body armor and more.

I'll try and get the first chapter up this week.

It'll be fun. I'll aslo be throwing up a few movie reviews as well in the upcoming weeks.

I'll also be getting ready for another 2 Conventions in the next 2 months. One in November and another in December. Like I said it's going to be very busy for me. I'll also be drawing a few Star Wars pinups and maybe even a Manthing too.

Have a great week......

Be good.

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment