Monday, August 22, 2011

Upcoming Montreal Comic Con.




I know it's been a while but after running so many different social media platforms I started to burn out so I needed to cut back and get my head together so I could get back into the game again. I'm back now and I'll be updating things a lot more and I'm going to try and beat my update record for last year. Okay, let's get this Blog under way.








I'll be at the upcoming Montreal Comic Con on the 17 and 18 of September, I know my name isn't on the list for Artist Alley but that's is just a detail or glitch if you like I've already confirmed with the promoters and I WILL be there, hope everyone in the area can stop by and show some love. I'll also have a new book out to promote,sign and sell. Anyone that stops by and picks up an Ultimate Optimum Wound Package will recieve a free piece of original artwork from Silent Scream. I'll also be accepting Commissions and any other work you guys want to toss my way. I'll also have Optimum Wound Volume 1,REX, my new book, a lot of new prints and lastly some original artwork that I'll be selling to help finance upcoming projects.








Just to show you how much detail I put into a Commission check out the piece of artwork that accompanies this Blog and you'll see that when you Commission me, I go all out and do my best to make you the client as happy as possible. To this date every client that I've done work for has been so happy that they can't stop raving about the work I did for them.








More soon.








Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment