Wednesday, June 16, 2010


Hi everyone.
This is a little bit of an impromptu Blog for this mid-week BUT after I saw this image of myself and Jason I thought I would embellish a bit not just on when and where the image was taken but the significance of it.
y'see this was last year in Toronto at Fan Expo and we were at our table(of course) and you knos there's always people asking if they snap a shot and we pose with them and each other all day long. It's just really funny when you see a picture of you and your buddy and don't even remember posing for it,now that's something. That and the fact that I look totally stoned,which i wasn't by the way,just exhausted.
To me I would think this was the 2nd day of the Con and honestly while I was there, each night of the Con Jay and I drank quite a bit and I didn't sleep that much as I was running on pure adrenaline those 3 days.
I think I slept a total of 12 hours in 3 days..
Yeah, I know I'm crazy.
Between all of the people that we were talking to and all of the ecitement and constant crowds, it got pretty insane. We were sitting right to the side of Mr. Darwynn Cooke and a lot of spillage came our way and we were more than happy to talk to and indulge any fans that wanted to chat or buy stuff from us. By the end of each day though my voice was shot.The constant white noise was overwhelming.
I'd do it again in a heartbeat......
And since then I've done 4 other Cons. It becomes very addictive, a lot like a drug and the high that you get from using. The problem becomes afterwards,when you have to return to reality and return to your life. When I do a Con I give my all to the fans and I want them to hang around and participate in conversations,take photos,goof off, you name it. I'm there for them. Period.
Here's the link to the Blog where this pic appeared :www.evilvonscary.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html
Stop by and show some love.
If you like my Blog,don't be shy,become a follower and tell your friends too.
Later.
Rich.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Richard glad to see your doing great still! Thanks for the credit. Cheers, EvS

    ReplyDelete