Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Walking Dead teaser images




Back again, and this time I have a damn good reason to be doing 2 Blogs in one day. For those of you wondering what the significance of the images I've shown so far are?*




* Mature readers warning people*




For all the fans of The Walking Dead comic who have heard the rumours about the AMC TV show,well here are some teaser images that have just surfaced on the net and goddamn I'm fucking excited. If you are a fan like me,then we have good reason to rejoice so far. Just the fact that Frank Darabont was onboard as the director and is heavily involved in the show gave me great hope for what the finished version would look like.


Now,everything has changed. The fall can't get here fast enough.
I'm off to bed with a smile on my face.
Later.
Rich.







2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this. I just read the first trade here recently. Pretty good stuff.

    I think I need to check out Wolfman, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. But you're just at the beginning, it actually gets better as you get further and further into the series. I buy the monthly book just because I can't wait for the trades.

    ReplyDelete